Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What does August Hold for Bombay Stock Exchange?

Below I have analyzed the historical monthly returns, for the month of August, to check for  trend/pattern.  Additionally, I have also analyzed various scenarios checking the historical return from the month of August to September, August to October, August to November and August to December in order to check if there is any right time when one should invest or exit.  

Happy Investing!!! 







What does August Hold for Bombay Stock Exchange?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Share

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,

    Nice charts, but i will appreciate very much if you can give us advice on which shares to buy in these month.
    Regs: Shekhar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shekhar,

    Appreciate your comments. Further, I apologize as i wont be able to recommend any stocks without knowing your/any once risk apatite, investment style and time horizon amongst other things.

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir,

    I am short to Medium Trader and also taking risk
    so i will appreciate very much if you can suggest any stcok or u can communicate on my eamil id:
    shekhard28@hotmail.com or you can give me yr personal email id then i can communicate with you.
    Thanks n Best Regs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Shekar,

    Please refer to my last two posts pertaining to investing for short term or in the current market.

    Further, I would recommend you not to opt for short periods as i myself am not a short term investor and hence don't have any ideas for short period.

    You could in fact browse some of my old recommendations to find some investment ideas; in addition you can also do some research on Ennore Coke, IVRCL Infra.

    Hope this clarifies your doubts. Do leme know if you have any further queries.

    Regards,
    © abm™

    ReplyDelete