Thursday, December 3, 2009

What next for KSE - Strategy for the coming days

As mentioned in my previous post (on 19th Nov) that technically the market will find hard to break the level of 6,990, which it did not cross. 

Technically and fundamentally the market plunged - due to the financial storm of UAE - and the index broke the support of 6,656 (refer to the post of 17th Nov) and in the current environment  i don't see any light at the end of the tunnel till the Dubai World issue is settled. The next support level to watch is 6,488. 

I repeat my earlier comments "Trade only in Blue Chips" for the time being as most of them are looking attractive.

I feel there is no reason for the GCC market to make a huge cry regarding the debt issue as every one is aware that this is the same condition faced my most of the investment companies in Kuwait and the rest of the markets. 

"I am sure the banks will come forward and restructure the debt!!!" - Read the post "DUBAI ISN'T LIKELY TO GO BANKRUPT" 

Happy Investing!!!!



What next for KSE - Strategy for the coming daysSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Share

No comments:

Post a Comment